- This course provides insight into the clinical pictures, diagnosis and therapy of superficial mycoses of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes. A self-assessment test is included. The study material is intended for information only and no certificate is issued.
- The correct taking of skin, nail and hair specimens for mycological examination.
- Images of fungal elements in microscopic preparations of skin and nail scrapings.
- rief description of cultivation and identification methods. Images of fungal cultures, especially dermatophytes
- Non-specific and specific topical antifungals. Guidelines for external therapy of dermatomycoses and onychomycoses.
- A brief summary of guidelines for systemic (oral) therapy of superficial mycoses: indications, choice of drugs, risks and precautions.
- A self-assessment test
|Link||Date||Availability [?]||Clinically sensitive [?]||Licence|
|Dermatomycoses-English||10.12.2008||access controlled with external service||–|
Contribution content is subject to licence Creative Commons Uveďte autora-Neužívejte dílo komerčně-Nezasahujte do díla Attribution 3.0 Czech Republic
citation: Skořepová Magdalena: Dermatomycoses-English. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of 1-st Faculty of Medicine - Charles University [online] , [cit. 26. 02. 2020]. Available from WWW: https://portal.lf1.cuni.cz/article-849-dermatomycoses-english. ISSN 1803-6619.